Monday, October 1, 2007

Hello

This is an exchange that Stacie and I had today, which I thought was really (realy?) funny. I hope you all enjoy it. (I had asked if she listened to LCD Soundsystem much.)


Stacie: not realy
realy
really
why do i hvae so much trouble
typing really?
realy
realy
i swear i'm hitting the l twice
realy
me: hahahahahahaha
Stacie: really
really
me: this is reallllllly funny to watch
Stacie: realy
me: really
Stacie: i think my keyboard is messed up
me: that word is starting to look really weird
Stacie: i refuse to blame myself.
me: is there really an "a" in really?
the more i stare at it, the weirder it looks
Stacie: don't you hate it when that happens?
there is really
an a
in really
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want
yo tell me what you want
what you really really want
i wanna
i wanna
i wanna
i wanna
me: now tell me what you want what you really really want
Stacie: i really really realy wanna zig a zag ahh
me: if you wanna be my lovah
Stacie: you've got to get with my friends
(which makes no sense)
silly brits
me: i don't know anymore to that song



The End.