Monday, January 14, 2008

iPod

Well, I'm having some issues with my shuffle that I've only had for a few months. A week after I got it, I tried connecting it to switch out some of the songs I had on there, and it just stopped syncing altogether. I went to the Genius Bar, and they told me to do things I had already done. I decided to let it just sit for awhile and not be bothered, which seems to have worked. For the most part. Now it syncs, but not the newer songs that I've imported within, oh 3 or 4 months. Anyway, a friend told me to check out the forums on Apple.com and while doing so tonight, I found this one:

"Went swimming with iPod Shuffle in pocket
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 12:30 PM

Appeared to be history. Let it dry for 4 days. Initiated charge; light came on. After an hour on the charger it was the moment of truth. Green light and works like new. Wish I could same for past experience with cell phone."

I <3 Apple.

No comments: