Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hot Sauce

Stacie introduced me to this amazing hot sauce when we moved in together. I was a die-hard Tabasco fan until this. It is amazing. I crave it, much like I used to crave Tabasco. I try to think of things to put it on. The latest thing is crackers. Crackers + hot sauce = yummy!

Anyway, today I went to Chipotle. After receiving Frank's Red Hot Chile Lime Sauce today from UPS (it was NOWHERE to be found in this city), I decided Chipotle would be perfect for it. I had to eat in the restaurant though, because I was on my way to work, so I decided to bring my hot sauce with me. I feel like I just aged 50 years by doing this. Although, if I was my grandma, I would steal everything Chipotle had to offer.

1 comment:

Jonathon David said...

I clearly remember watching Grandma shove Figlio's glasses and napkins and silverware into one of her enormous purses....