Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Moving

Well, I have 3 full days left in Denver. And man are they busy.
Tomorrow: work from 8:30 to 7. Then drinks with the girls from work, then a
date, then more packing.

Thursday: my last wax from Alex! (sniff), more packing, Meghann arrives!,
shopping?, eating, go out.

Friday: hopefully not too hung over, breakfast, get truck, fill up truck,
dinner, out with Meghann and other girls.

Saturday: hopefully not too hung over part 2, breakfast, go get car carrier to
attach to truck so that we can both be in the same vehicle on the way to KS,
attach car to truck, start drive to KS, start crying(?).

And throughout all of that, I'm going to try to see as many people as I can. It's interesting how things have been working out. People I didn't think I was going to see have just randomly been running into me. Sometimes good, other times not so good. Per esempio: saw the ex the other day for the first time in awhile. It was very bizarre, and at first it made me angry, but then (after some help from friends and brother) I realized it was pretty good closure. Hopefully, it will be left at that. As another example, I saw Charles last night. I worked with him at Tuscany Coffee. We have been missing each other for the past several months, but then he sent out a message saying he had a show last night. Luckily it worked out that I could go! While there a girl I know randomly showed up. I think there are other examples, but I can't remember.

Rich is out of the loft. It's so much fun coming home to an empty place. I'm trying to enjoy the space while I can, since I know I'm not going to have it in NY.

Today after work, it really hit home that I was moving. I had to say goodbye to 2 girls that aren't working tomorrow. It sucked. I hate saying goodbye. Okay. I'm going to bed now.

No comments: