Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ice.

I'm sick. And I'm sick of this F-ing weather. I was so happy the other night because I looked around and didn't see any snow. The next day, after waking up and walking into the living room, I greeted Stacie with "What the hell?!" (having seen the freshly fallen snow. It made me angry. On top of that, the temperatures keep going from warm, to cold enough for there to be snow, to a little warmer so it starts melting, to really cold so that the snow that started to melt instantly turns to ice. For the past 5 weeks, I've been walking to school (or should I say skating) constantly having to navigate ice. This is a picture taken with my phone of ice. Basically our entire parking lot is covered in ice. Several inches thick of ice.



SCREW THIS WEATHER. There really is no reason for me to be living in weather like this for the rest of my life. I believe I may have to move to a warmer climate.

OK. That's all.

2 comments:

coach_davis said...

Cool, you have a phone of ice? I want one...

Jennifer said...

Ha! Guess I forgot a couple commas.