Wednesday, May 28, 2008

At the gym

Today, while at the gym, I saw something very, well, gross. I'm going to do my best to describe it for you. You're welcome.

So, after finishing my cardio on the elliptical, I went over to the mats for some ab workout. The way the mats are set up is like this: a mat on the left, walkway in the center leading to the bathroom, and two mats on the right. So if you're working out on one mat, you are directly across from the other mats. Today, I sat down and across from me were two girls. They decided to start their sit-up routine right when I sat down to do a little stretching. I watch as they both lay down, and lift their legs straight up in the air. Neither are that skinny, but one weighs a little more than the other. Both are wearing shorts made for 8 year olds. The bigger one, the one on the left, has obviously been fake baking. Something that was made even more apparent the second she lifted her legs. With her legs straight up I see, close to the bottom of her butt, white marks that are not exposed to the UV rays due to her butt creating a fold in her skin. Since it is very hard to explain, I drew you a picture.



Needless to say, it was not attractive. And with that, I leave you. Sweet dreams of weird fake-bake tan lines!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Kudos on your choice of orange hue

Jennifer said...

Thanks! And thanks for the kick in the butt about updating... Let's hang out again soon.