Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sometimes...

...I wonder what I'm doing here.

Don't get me wrong. I am very happy. I am doing very well in school (as far as I know). I love the people I've met. I know that this is exactly what I should be doing. But part of me feels unsettled.

Let me explain. It's just that I'm getting impatient. I'm dying to know more about my future, and all of this basically has to wait to be figured out until once I'm done with this program. That is when I'll know where I'm going to get a job, therefore where I'm going to be settling down for awhile (with all of MY things). With settling down comes meeting people. I'm ready to meet people. I'm ready start a new relationship and see where it goes. No more of this going-nowhere-dating. I'm sick of that. And most likely no one I'm really going to take into account because they will most likely be Italian and want to stay here. As much as I love Italy, I would like to be closer to my family. Anyway, I'm kind of just rambling. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel a little different.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will all fall into place....first and formost...make yourself happy you are doing great. u.D.