Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Mother's Day Makeovers?

Nebraska Furniture Mart is giving away Mother's Day Makeovers. You can either get your hair cut, get it styled or get a makeup touch-up. Or go buy a couch.

Do you know what mom would do if I took her there? 1) She would probably laugh hysterically, assuming I was playing a mean joke on her. 2) She would kill me once she realized I was actually going to let someone at NEBRASKA FURNITURE MART do her hair. I am almost very tempted to take her there, just to see what would happen.

But seriously, who thinks of that? Employee of NFM, "Hey! Here's an idea! On mother's day, in addition to selling furniture and appliances, let's do makeup! I'm sure they won't end up looking like clowns."

2 comments:

Jonathon David said...

Most purchasers of furniture are women; most women like makeovers; therefore, makeovers at furniture stores are probably a good idea.

Glad to be of service. :)

Jennifer said...

Why do you hate me?