Sunday, June 22, 2008

21 days left

I've decided to do a 21 day cleanse. My favorite blogger is doing this, and it made me feel like I should do it. I've been pretty good recently: eating fairly healthily, exercising fairly regularly and eating ice cream way too regularly. Also, I've been drinking more than enough. Last summer I went 2 months without drinking thanks to a medication I was on. I figure that 21 days will not be too hard, except for the fact that this time I'm giving up other things in addition to alcohol. Sugar, caffeine, gluten and animal products are also on the list. Even typing the list makes me doubt my decision. Am I crazy?! But, then I think about it, and remember that it is only 21 days, and it will probably make me feel awesome. So, I'm copying Heather and writing it down so that everyone who reads this (i.e. Jonathon, Stacie and Diana) can help encourage me or remind me that I'm supposed to be doing this. Also, if you see me out and about, don't offer me a drink! I might just take it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you the best on your mission...

Jennifer said...

Thanks Justace!