Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Oklahoma City


This past weekend I went to Oklahoma City for my friend Megan's bachelorette party. For those of you who don't know, I have 4 friends from elementary school with whom I'm still very good friends. (The picture shows Amy, me, Megan, Christina and Natalie. From left to right.) Christina was married last August, Amy is engaged, and Megan is getting married in a few weeks. (Natalie and I are in a race for last one married.)

Anyway, we (Natalie and I) arrived in OKC on Thursday night. Christina lives in OKC so she picked us up at the airport and let us stay at her apartment with her. Friday the three of us went to the pool and then got ready for dinner with Megan, her fiance, her cousins and two other friends who had come down for the party from KC. Friday night was an early night because we knew that Saturday night was going to be cr-a-zee.

Saturday we picked Amy up from the airport just in time to go home and get ready for the evening events. We met at Megan's cousin's house, ate dinner, opened presents, and then jumped into the Excursion limo to take us to the bars. I alone drank wine, champagne, beer, vodka and shots. Needless to say, it was a crazy night. I have decided that the best bachelorette parties are the ones that end up with the bachelorette passed out in the limo on the way home. This one ended that way.

It was a great time, and I'm so happy I went. Now it is back to studying for the GMAT. Yippee.

No comments: