Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm here!

After 3 plane rides, 1 crazy car ride through winding backstreets (roads that look like they are only wide enough for 1 car, but surprisingly fit both a car and a truck, thank god), a small bout of illness (bad cold or flu or plane germs?), and a day of lugging my suitcases up a big hill (where am I, on KU's campus again?!), I am finally in my room! And I have wifi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't describe to you how happy I am to have internet. I mean, this tiny little town doesn't even have an internet cafe. In fact, I am pretty sure that the store where I bought my apple yesterday, the one that was 5' x 7', is probably the only grocery store in town.

Just wanted to give a quick update. I'll be taking pictures soon and will most likely be uploading them soon after that. Hope everyone is doing well!

In the words of one C.A.G. "Chow Mein!" (haha, get it?)

No comments: