Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend update

Yesterday we had a class about the neuroscience of many different things. It was very interesting. I'm not going to try to describe it for you, because I think I would butcher it. After class we grabbed something to eat and then went to the mall in Castelfranco, which is about a 30 minute bus ride away. They have the equivalent of a Target there, so all of us stocked up on some bare necessities (toilet paper, school supplies, some food, etc.). After that, we came back to CIMBA and relaxed until dinner. We had decided to all go out (minus the Italians, since most of them aren't actually staying with us yet). We ended up at a restaurant (1 of the 5 restaurants in Asolo) that was very yummy. The owner and one of the guys in the program (the Brazilian) have already become friends, so he was bringing us all sorts of drinks. We all got a little drunk because we knew it was one of our last nights for awhile to do so. Ended up having a great time.

Today we all woke up late. I went for a jog and then did some of the really lame weight machines that are in our "exercise room". After that I kicked around the soccer ball with some of the guys and then got ready for dinner. Today was the birthday of one of the girls, so we all went out to a nice dinner. It was also very yummy. After that we came back to CIMBA, and now I'm going to bed. This is kind of a boring entry and I think it's because I'm tired, so please pardon me. More soon!

No comments: