Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Losing my mind

First of all, it's 57 degrees outside. I really hate the whole 30-degree-drop-in-one-day thing that Kansas loves to do. Not quite ready for cold weather yet.

Second, this morning I went into the kitchen to enjoy a nice, yummy, bowl of cereal. I ripped the bag open (destroying the bag in the process), poured the banana-flax-almond cereal into a bowl, added some milk, grabbed a utensil and started eating. The first bite I didn't really pay attention to, but noticed that something wasn't quite right. The second bite caught my attention a little more, but still not enough. It was the third bite when I realized that I wasn't getting any milk and the utensil wasn't quite shaped like a spoon. That's right, I decided to try to eat my cereal with a fork. Sometimes I amaze myself.

Third, I leave in 4 days and I haven't started packing. Wish me luck.

No comments: