Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I was so tired this morning...

...that I couldn't put my shirt on. I'm not joking.

The first try involved me getting stuck. This shirt has a few layers, so I thought maybe it was tangled. I took it off and saw that it was. After thinking I had fixed the problem, I tried for the second time to put it on. Once again, it didn't work. I decided to carefully examine the shirt this time. I turned on my lights, laid the shirt on the bed, and decided on my plan of attack. It was to put my head in, one arm, and then the next. Well, I got my head in, and my right arm in, but the left sleeve magically got tangled AGAIN. For those of you who don't know me, I hate, and I do mean hate, having to do things more than once. At this point I was ready to throw the shirt away. But, I calmed down, remembering that I used to wear this shirt all the time when I catered. I never had a problem before, what was it now? I decided it was because I was tired. So, I tried one last time. If I hadn't succeeded that time, I had decided I was going to donate it to someone smart enough to wear it. But alas, I won the fight and succeeded in putting my shirt on. Thanks to my incredible patience, I am wearing clothes today.

1 comment:

Jonathon David said...

Got you your Coachella pass.

If anyone other than JSN is reading this (that's you Stacie or Diana), please consider attending Coachella this year. The lineup is killer and we have a great villa for post-show R & R.