Saturday, December 16, 2006

Fashion

I'm talking to my Grandma Glory right now. We've been talking about cut glass for the last 40 minutes. Ask me a question and I will probably know the answer. Seriously,if you think Waterford is the best, you are wrong.

Anyway, my idea for this blog came from me doing a little online window shopping while talking to Grandma Glory. One of my favorite sites is bluefly.com. It has designer apparel and accessories for a discounted price. For example, Tod's has a small kelly green leather shoulder bag. On this site you can get it for 20% below the retail price. The current price, with the 20% discount, is $1,040. Seriously. Sometimes I really don't understand fashion. Do not get me wrong, I love fashion. Some may call me a bit obsessed with shoes. I have accepted this and live my life knowing I am a shoe addict. That being said, I still don't understand why the F someone would pay One Thousand Dollars for a purse. Come on. If anyone is ever considering buying me a purse that costs $1,040, don't. Buy me a different purse for, say, $60 and cut me a check for the difference.

By the way, I just told Grandma Glory about going to Italy and her response was, "Whatever." Nice. And now she just said, "Now that Jonathon's wedding is over, it's your turn next." Yippee. Whew, that conversation was 1 H 20 M 53 S.

Ok, I must go now. I'm helping a friend throw a Christmas party tonight. I baked my famous chocolate chip cookies. Yummy. And I got a tummy ache last night because of them. :( All better now though, and ready for more! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: