Sunday, December 17, 2006

What a night


Last night I helped my friend Summer throw a Christmas party at her place. I made my famous homemade chocolate chip cookies. They were a big hit, people even took them home with them. The guests at her party were me, Alex, Summer, Summer's brother Jordan, his date Rachel, Jacque (Alex and Summer's personal trainer), Robbie, Jimmy and Matt. This picture from left to right is me, Jimmy, Jacque, Summer, Robbie and Alex.

After Summer's house we went to two other Christmas parties, and then a bar called Spill. The first party was one of Jimmy's friends. It was pretty lame. We walked in and there were about 5 people and they were all sitting on the couch watching their children play video games. Needless to say, we left after about 4.8 minutes. Then we went to Robbie's friend's party. This one was the polar opposite of the previous party. It was hosted by 2 gay men and the house was amazing. The house was full of extremely well dressed, attractive men. Unfortunately, they were all gay. We didn't stay long at this party either. Then was Spill. I really don't like Spill, but I enjoy hanging out with all of them, so I sucked it up and went. Overall it was a fun night.

Today I met Peter for breakfast at the Village Coffee Shop in Boulder. It was a wonderfully relaxing day. Full of food and coffee. Now I am ending my weekend with Chipotle and Jack. Jack Bauer, that is, not Jack Daniels. In case some of you don't know about my newest obsession, it is with 24. I truly believe that I will marry Jack. Not Keifer. But Jack. And don't try to tell me that he is a "fictional character", because I won't believe you. Ok, I'm going to end here and enjoy my Jack.

No comments: