Tuesday, December 19, 2006

TA truck stop


A friend of mine that I met while living in Italy happened to be driving through Denver, from Minnesota, on his way to Copper Mountain. Since he, his name is Adam by the way, was with 13 people, our meeting was extremely brief and was at a TA truck stop/ gas station. Kind of crazy thinking that the last time we saw each other we were in a famous piazza in Florence. It's really strange meeting someone in a foreign country, never seeing them in the native country, and then one day, out of the blue, meeting up at a truck stop. Strange, but awesome!

I don't really have much else to report. I have to clean my room. And pack for KC. And wake up early so as to avoid the bad weather that I know I will be forced to drive through tomorrow morning. Tscheuss!

No comments: