Thursday, July 12, 2007

Blech

Random facts because I don't feel like studying:

-I'm now on the DVD section of my GMAT studying. The actors in it are really weird. It seems like they have been told to mess up from time to time, because it happens a lot. More than if they were just improv-ing, I believe.


-Meghann sent me this link and this one, which are both really funny. You should check them out.


-This weekend is Megan's wedding. I'm going to risk drinking while on my medicine. (Technically the doc said it was semi-safe.)


-Still no job.


-Oh, my god. A guy just walked into this coffee shop in a pair of overalls. They are only buckled on one side, leaving the other side hanging down. Also, he is wearing nothing underneath. Luckily, I'm not close enough to see if he's got underwear on. Ew.


That's all for now. Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That blender is incredible.

Stacie said...

I am dying of laughter at the Walk it Out video. Who in the hell discovered that?