Saturday, July 7, 2007

Stupid people

I have to vent about this stupid woman I saw yesterday. I was going into a bookstore that has one set of double doors, a vestibule, and then another set of double doors. After having already entered the first set of doors, I was about to enter the second set of doors on the right side, like we do in America. As I was opening the door, I saw a woman on the inside of the store, waiting to come out the door I was entering. There were several people behind me, and no one behind her. I watched her waiting patiently, as I walk through the door. I kept watching her (seriously as soon as I entered, I stepped to the side, and watched her with a dumbfounded look on my face), asking myself why in the hell she wouldn't use the door to her right instead of waiting for the door on her left, that many people were using to enter the store. She kept waiting and waiting. Finally, another person who wanted to leave the store stepped around her, also looking at her with confusion, opened the door to the right, and walked out while she still waited. I don't get it.

1 comment:

Jonathon David said...

Turn that woman into sandwiches for the homeless.