Wednesday, February 14, 2007

7 lbs of cookie dough

As I've said before, this weekend I'm going to meet Nissa and Ryan in Steamboat. As a thank you, I decided to bake them my chocolate chip cookies. I figured while I was at it, I may as well make a double batch so I can keep some for myself and also give some out. When I finished making the dough, (yes, I make them from scratch) I realized that the bowl was really heavy. Being really curious about how much it weighed, I went to the scale in the bathroom and weighed my cookie dough. I'm sure you've already guessed from my title that the dough weighed 7 lbs. Can you believe that? That's crazy. And, I believe that Rich's scale is actually a little off, so the dough probably weighed a little bit more than 7 lbs.

Good story. I'll give everyone that asks a quarter for their time. Maybe not a quarter. I'll give you a nickel. How about that? A nickel from a Nicol. I crack myself up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sooo love you niece!!!!

Jennifer said...

I love you too, Aunt Laine! and Uncle Doug!