Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Reminder calls

Here is one more thing that I hate: People who choose to have a song playing on their cell phone in lieu of having a regular boop.... boop when I'm calling to remind them of their appointments.

Seriously, I don't want to listen to the god-awful song that you have chosen. It is always way too loud, distorted, and just a bad song all together. And the worst part about it, is that I have to listen to it, because I have to leave a message or actually speak with someone about their upcoming appointment. This is torture.

Now, if it was my friends choosing songs for my "listening enjoyment while my party is reached", I would not be venting. You know why? Because they have great taste in music, and would not choose the latest Justin Timberlake song. Except maybe Stacie. She loves that song.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I do love that song. In fact, maybe I'll look into changing my ring.... (my boss would kill me)