Monday, February 12, 2007

Bucho's fault

*This was from myspace, but since I'm sure some of you who read my blog aren't on myspace, I figured you may enjoy it too.*

The rules of this game are: once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 6 weird facts/things/habits about yourself. Finish by choosing 7 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I've never been baptized, confirmed or had my bat mitzvah.

2. I keep all of my shoes in their shoe boxes.

3. I love the song Poison by Bell Biv Devo.

4. I think it should be a rule that everyone has to start dancing when Al Green comes on.

5. I talk and sometimes walk in my sleep. (I've woken up with forks in my bed; I'll tell you the story if you ask.)

6. I'm somewhat superstitious. (I throw salt over my shoulder if I spill it. Things like that.)



I tag Stacie, Lee-Bee, Jonathon, Ags, Francisco!, and Adam.

No comments: