Thursday, February 22, 2007

I don't understand people

So I was sitting at a coffee shop today, outside, in the wonderful sun. It was so nice that I was completely fine sitting in just my tee shirt. Anyway, I was having a nice time, doing things that needed to be done, when I noticed 3 jack asses walk into the coffee shop. They were all dressed in Triumph motorcycle gear. They sat down and drank their espressos for awhile, finally getting up to leave.

I doubt I would have noticed them leaving had they not started their motorcycles and revved them for freaking ever. Seriously, my respect for them went way up once they demonstrated their masculinity through the revving. Anyway, as they were driving off, I saw one of them spit on the Boxster parked in front of the coffee shop. I don't get it. It made me so mad at the bastard, yet sad for the owner of the Boxster. What did that do for the jack ass? How on earth does spitting on someone else's belongings actually make you feel better?! "Oh man, I totally just hawked a big loogy on that porsche. I feel awesome!" Obviously he is a loser, but still. I wish I'd had a bat with me.

No comments: